Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

LOL

This animation was awesomeee.
everything was perfect. (Y)
looking forward to see more of this. =D
keep it up

Pokemon Generation 5 test Pokemon Generation 5 test

pretty good

the animation is actually pretty well done.
very smooth. nice drawings. i'd just comment on the blurring trees and the blurred "i'm hungry" effect. the blur doesn't really fit the overall style. it feels as though you simply put it there because you found out about filters and just had to use it.
consistency in style is key.
anyways. keep up the good work.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

touched.

this movie was awesome and there has gotta be more!.
everything about this was perfect. music, animation. everything.
simple but still very effective.
i was touched the moment it reached he started heading for the airport.

Zelda - Seeds of Darkness Zelda - Seeds of Darkness

It was alright for a first.

I'm way behind on the games. I'm commenting on this 6 years after you posted this on NG. I don't even know if you would still read this post.

I found your game because I'm planning my own Zelda flash game. I recently got interested in creating flash games for a hobby. So i decided to search some examples.
Time for critique:
- first off, we're 6 years into this game's creation and i must say, computers nowadays prevent that lag you're talking about.
I'll try my best not to compare to major Zelda games.

GRAPHICS: - graphics could use work. i would suggest not zooming in too much. it IS sprite graphics.

GAMEPLAY: - it's a bit slow. and storyline wasn't completely interesting. The very narrow and hidden pathway was a bit random. you probably wanted to add challenge. but adding a pathway that doesn't take skill to go through isn't a challenge. its just annoying to players. it should have had more items as well. It is what help creates the puzzles that makes games interesting. a map would have been nice. i think you went a little overboard with the hidden spiders. and monsters could use a bit more health than one sword attack.
i can tell you tried your best though.

STYLE: well considering its a LOZ game, i definately felt the LOZ feel at the beginning. like i mentioned before. could use a bit more puzzles.

overall: it was a bit slow. graphics could use work. storyline needs work. good job (:

Anyways. i need a little help =p
i can't understand your source code because i don't understand the variables.

what is the code you used for the "camera" to keep link in the center of the map when moving. then once you reach the corner of the map, link was the one moving around the screen?
i managed to this but it made link's diagonal movment weird.
i would appreciate the help!

oh. and one more thing.
i'm also pretty disappointed by the fact that you haven't posted anymore of your works since this game in 2005...
i'd like to see your improvements over the years.

and i'm done this long paragraph even though your probably won't see this anymore.